Ronaldo Lima net worth:
Ronaldo net worth: Ronaldo Luis Nazario De Lima is a retired Brazilian international football player who has a net worth $150 Million. Ronaldo to many both fans and experts, was considered as one of the best strikers of all time. As a result he was nicknamed the “phenomenon.” He was born on the 22nd of September 1976.
Ronaldo Lima’s Achievements
- He played 92 games for the Brazilian national team and scored 62 goals.
- Ronaldo was part of the Brazilian Squad that won the 1994 and 2002 FIFA world cups.
- He is one of the only three football players to be presented with a FIFA player of the year award along side Zinedine Zidane and Lionel Messi.
- He is the only football Player to have ever won the FIFA golden boot and Golden ball in two separate tournaments.
- One of the very few footballers to have played for both FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. He signed for FC Barcelona in 1996 at a then record fee of $19.5 Million. He made history in Barcelona by scoring 47 goals in 49 games. Furthermore, In 1997, he helped Barca win the Spanish super cup, Copa del Rey and UEFA which made him the most valuable player of his side at that time.
- In 1997, he signed for Italian side Inter Milan at a then record fee of $27 Million.
- The year 2002 he signed for Spanish Giants Real Madrid at for a sum of $46 Million. He was able to show his talent and help team win 2003 La liga and Copa Del Rey. He scored 104 goals for Real Madrid.
After all his great Achievements, Ronaldo retired on the February 14 2011 due to pain and hypothyroidism. A lot of fans were sad to see the great talents’s career come to an end.
Off the soccer pitch Ronaldo Lima Did not have much success when it came to family issues. He had a very unstable family life. Ronaldo is a father to four children Including his illegitimate child. He was quite a charitable player though as he donated to many charities and helped the poor and playing soccer matches to support various social causes.
Source: successstory.com and celebritynetworth.com